Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Life after death? How about life before Earth?

We all have our version of near death experiences.

I say this because no matter what else has happened to you - you were born once.



Not everyone wants to believe in higher powers, afterlife, the size and depth of the universe, God or gods; and that is ok. Sometimes it is fun to just get the perspective from those who DO though.

I adopted 25 years or so ago the Zen mantra for life's stages, Birth, Sickness, Aging, Death



My own experiences are different.

I do not know death. I am not very preoccupied with it either. I have known the other stages; and, about 20 years ago I experienced the transit of birth, death, and beyond during life.

People in cultures that consider and meditate on death fear it and are less likely to obsess on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment