Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Let's flip the script!! Solopsistic myopia for all!!!

It is easy to focus on the negative.

It is easy to be critical.

I know this blog will be hard for a lot of people to stay tuned to. Because my subject matter, much of what I write about, challenges and cajoles the status quo (to Sarah Palin's crew - another one of those "Latin" words).

And, believe me, I want to have more to do with my life,  more interests, than picking at you.

So, I am going to be clear in my blogs when they are critical (you might say negative/pessimistic); also, I am going to endeavor to write a lot of positive things here. Uplifting, useful, kind, easing.


Educated skilled peoples are clumping more together. We are segregating more than ever. Utopic community is either elite or meta-elite. We are individualistic and solopsistically caving to the center.


Instead of worrying about incredible amounts of people we are sharing the planet with in today's age, I'll celebrate the beauty of their births, their individual spirits, the diverse cultures they describe!

 Fear, stress, irrationality: Let's flip the script!! Solopsistic myopia for all!!!



Actually, health, breathing, meditation, silence. The simple silent moment that exists eternally...

No comments:

Post a Comment