Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blew my mind, burst my heart, burned my soul... yet all I could keep thinking is - this could have been us!!

Personal update and manifestation of the business plan plug here: We are in a great place and we are looking to sign you up. If you need a semester abroad, if you want to try this out, if you have health needs you would like to pay for without cratering in a huge debt, please let us know. We are serious.

This is an advertisement.


Cordoba is a very high quality life. I really can't imagine a better place in many regards.

Every place has its issues - it is a 'small town' city and very provincial - like New Orleans.


But you can find all sorts of great Quality of Life reasons to be here. Not only the Steak, Red Wine, Delicious Summer Fruits and Veg - but the people. Ahhh, life is very good. In January - it is Hot!!

Thanks for staying in touch with us by reading our blog!!***



Just having the space to be here, breathe, be with family at this great time... allows us both the energy to prepare for next chapters.

 A cautious tale and a letter of thanks to my wife for helping me be good to our infants.

Under very different circumstances - this could have been us. It is mainstream; people tell you it's ok. Doctors recommend it.  And if you are exhausted, indifferent, and/or need to train your child as early as possible not to expect you to be around - it is totally equipping everyone to the right standards, isn't it!

But I am so glad to be on this side where it blew my mind, burst my heart, burned my soul!

I am glad we have done the opposite parenting form of attachment And once again, science is proving it out... yet all I could keep thinking is - this could have been us!! Thanks for helping us make great family decisions

http://www.phillyvoice.com/screaming-sleep/

We did not move to Maryland to sit on our hands. We wanted to be closer to NYC, Philadelphia, and of course, the Capital - to make a difference. And, we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment