Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Ghandi's Ashram BAPU KUTI

 I am asking for some questions from each reader here to help us shape our two-fold blog.

One uncovering what it is that we can provide.

When we visited Ghandi's Ashram BAPU KUTI in the harshest middle lands of Maharashtra state we heard that no poison bug, no venemous serpent, no stinging or biting or horrid monster could be harmed, they could be tolerated, or captured and carefully transported out to the netherreaches of the miserious landscape. And, then we learned to do that, or we practiced doing it ourselves. When we ate, we ate as a group with the ashramites - eating harmless foods. When we chanted we did so at dawn... There is so much more of that visit that I would like to and could answer or flesh out more now... so much more that there is to gain for myself in reliving and retelling it. But, the perspective I want to share is that I can give you a ticket, I can draw you the map. But, in some way, you are already there. You are getting there, and you are happier for it. Thanks for coming. Now, please sit down and write me, take a walk and make a note or call yourself and leave a message with what you intend to write me, tell us what you think will continue to hold us all back - what would be more reasonable expectations for us to have of you, and you and yours and yourns- what can people really expect to gain from this, this life, this living, this land etc? IDK. I may never know. But, I'm looking.

And really, the best thing we can ask, is that how each of you, you already did it, and you continue to help us to grow a vital community that can help us shape the blog and the 'business plan' which is at this point basically - how do we start getting people to save money, have amazing experiences, and get some take aways that are skill sets, health changes, aptitudes, or cultural and beneficial exchanges beyond the borders of their current perspectives. BTW - you are already doing it just by responding. Each time I have written to you I see a couple nuggets which I am pulling out and setting up as blogposts. So... off to less winter more Sun. More rain for growing, Take the serpent and be kind. Bapu Kuti.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment