Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Incremental changes for healthier cooking: Our microwave is in the hvac closet and I use it only to heat milk for coffee

Do you snope? I have so many questions about absurd beliefs or things that sound so true. 

Example, I am concerned; and, I believe I am right about how we ingest plastics and radiation from Microwaves without caring. I do not need to unquestioningly hurt/kill myself, like most of you, the idea of unwittingly hurting small children and future generations - well it does not sit well with me!

I didn't grow up with a microwave.

I personally didn't have a microwave in any of the houses I lived in until after the age of 14. I mostly got used to the idea of them working in restaurants. And, when I don't have the option I can’t say that I miss it. They melt butter and warm milk for me - that's about it.

But, for many they are essential. So I had been researching why microwaves are so sinister. Turns out, for plants, they really are not. That was fun. But, for humans, microwaves are bad. Bad. BAD.


What are your thoughts on the health concerns related to microwaves? Do you still use one regularly? And if so, why?

We’d love to know via the comment section below.

For an even more in-depth analysis on the concerns related to microwave ovens, I strongly suggest you check out the mercola article referenced throughout the article below.

I would like you to hear from all sides and come up with your conclusions.

Here is a pro-mirowave analysis.

Here is a more midlevel critique.

 Plastic and microwaves definitely do not get along.

Here is a more no nonsense article on why we should not use microwaves.

More Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment