Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Friday, May 1, 2015

More ways for you to get here - Freer

Every time I look at my own blog, I want to write more to share with you. I wonder why I don't; then I remember, I have many more ways for you to get here!! My lack of free time is explained by the fact that I have some, a lot, and I am choosing what to do with much of it. That is a lifestyle choice.

I choose to participate - heavily - in my family and children's lives.

We cook 90% of our own food from scratch.

I walk and shop at local markets, about one and a half hours walking (2-3 times per week).
These are chores - but I am making them choices. When I need to reduce, I can.

We go to parks and public events. We participate publicly.

I find myself giving room to meditate, write, read, reflect.

And, I am working part-time, voluntarily, on service projects I have created.

There are so many more ways for you to get here. I am inclined and interested in writing and investigating more. And, when I do have time, my interests are wide - I throw out the net - until I do not always come back with the subjects I keep promising myself I will write about; and there are many subjects which I have discussed and projected writing about more that need to be developed.

That's your job. When you like a subject. When you want more; take a break, send me a line.


g'bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment