Translate Prepare Learn Languages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Writing a letter to express thankfulness and appreciation to people when they help others.

My Example

Dear ___ ,

In the last year or so, I have developed a new social leading, often writing a letter to express thankfulness and appreciation to people when they help others (me) in ways that perhaps are not being acknowledged to the fullest. This is such a letter to you! Thank you very much for your efforts! They are creating more kindness, gentleness, love and ease in our world. They have not gone unrecognized. When I read your words, I genuinely felt selflessness and stewardship of our human commons which you have taken on as your concern - I was moved to respond. Thanks! Through your peaceful efforts, and those of our ancestors who led them before us; I am pleased with the world we share together. Though we may be far away in time and space - I encourage you!! Your friendliness is having its demonstrable effect.

Holding you in the light!
Nathan Shroyer
Cordoba, Argentina

PS - in Argentina International Air Mail can weigh 20 grams. Fill that envelope with your art, postcards, togo menus, stickers, magnets, Children's art whatever!!

Writing a letter to express thankfulness and appreciation to people is an easy way to show a desire help others. Here are some fun ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment